How to Order
These Enrollment Kits come with a FREE 12-month Wholesale Customer Membership (€20/£20 value). No monthly orders required. No Selling Required.
Essential Oil Kits
A dōTERRA® KIT is the easiest and best way to get started with essential oils. When you choose one of these enrollment kits as your membership, the €20/£20 membership fee will be waived. You will also receive a substantial discount (25% off) on all dōTERRA® products for 12 months. No selling or monthly purchase required.
Please notice: Prices are for Europe, without VAT
(If you are living outside of Europe, contact me and I send you the prices and kits for your country)
15 mL bottles:
Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, On Guard®, Frankincense, Melaleuca, Wild Orange, Balance®, ZenGest®, AromaTouch®, Serenity®, doTERRA Air®
doTERRA On Guard® Collection:
doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack®, ZenGest TerraZyme®, Deep Blue® Rub, Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz), Lumo Diffuser, Wooden Box, Air® Vapor Stick, Correct-X®, PB Assist®+, doTERRA Salon Essentials Protecting Shampoo, doTERRA Salon Essentials Smoothing Conditioner , The dōTTERRA® Essentials Booklet
Arborvitae, Black Pepper, Blue Tansy, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Helichrysum, Juniper Berry, Melissa, Roman Chamomile, Sandalwood (Hawaiian), Spikenard, Cheer®, Console®, Deep Blue®, Forgive®, Motivate®, Passion®, Peace®, Whisper®
Jasmine Touch, Neroli Touch, Rose Touch, ClaryCalm®, HD Clear®, doTERRA Salubelle®, InTune®, PastTense®, Magnolia Touch
Basil, Bergamot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Cilantro, Clary Sage, Clove, Copiaba, Coriander, Cypress, ZenGest
Eucalyptus, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Marjoram, Melaleuca, Myrrh, Oregano, Patchouli, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Siberian Fir, Spearmint, Tangerine, Thyme, Vetiver, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang, AromaTouch®, Balance®, doTERRA Air®, Citrus Bliss®, DigestZen®, Elevation, On Guard®, Purify, Serenity®, Smart & Sassy®, TerraShield® , Zendocrine®
Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz), Rigid Oil Case, Lumo Diffuser, The dōTERRA® Essentials Booklet
doTERRA On Guard® Collection:
On Guard Beadlets, Cleaner Concentrate, Protecting Throat Drops, Laundry Detergent, Foaming Hand Wash w/2 dispensers, Toothpaste, On Guard+ Softgels
doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack®, DDR Prime® Softgels, Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex®, DigestTab®, Mito2Max®, ZenGest® Softgels, PB Assist®+, GX Assist®, ZenGest TerraZyme®, Zendocrine® Complex, TriEase® Softgels, Peppermint Beadlets
doTERRA Salon Essentials:
Protecting Shampoo, Smoothing Conditioner, Root to Tip Serum
Bath Bar, Lip Balm—Herbal, Lip Balm—Original, Lip Balm—Tropical, Hand & Body Lotion, Body Butter, Citrus Bliss Hand Lotion, Mud Mask
Correct-X®, Veráge™ Skin Care Collection, Deep Blue® Rub
Rigid Oil Case, ⅝ Dram Sample Vials (12 vials)
The dōTERRA® Essentials Booklet
Essential Oils 101
What is an essential oil?
Essential Oils are made from plants for physical and emotional benefits. They are distilled from leaves, flowers, tree bark, seeds, or rind of fruit in concentrated amounts. Typically one drop of a dōTERRA® essential oil has a powerful effect making them affordable at just pennies per use! View a short video clip introducing essential oils HERE.
How do I use essential oils?
You will soon learn that there are hundreds of ways to use dōTERRA® essential oils, including relaxation, personal hygiene, household cleaning, cooking, and supporting a healthy body. Every oil has at least one of three application methods:
For Chemical Diffusion Use ~ Breathe in or use a diffuser to open up airways, improve mood, or freshen the air.
For Cosmetic Use ~ Use a carrier oil when applying to bottoms of feet or affected areas to target specific needs.
For Flavoring Use ~ Drop in water, under tongue, or in veggie capsule to support mouth, throat, digestive system, or overall health.
What are some basic safety tips?
1) Photosensitivity - No sunbathing after applying citrus essential oils. Citrus oils are sensitive to the sun since they are made from the rind of fruit. Avoid direct sunlight to the exposed area for at least 12 hours of that location may have a skin irritation or burn. Oils applied underneath clothing should be fine.
2) Hot Oils - If it starts to burn, skip the water. Use a carrier oil or whole fat milk. Because essential oils don't mix with water, applying water to the area can actually drive the burn in deeper. Ouch!
3) Avoid These Areas - Never put essential oils in your eyes, inside ear canal, or up nose. However, you may apply oils around the eye bone in a C shape, on ear cartilage and behind ear bone, or diffuse essential oils.
4) Dilution - Use a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil when applying essential oils topically to avoid skin sensitization.
5) Safe Storage - The majority of all adverse reactions to essential oils by children have been as a direct result of accidental overdose and ingestion in large amounts. Keep out of reach of children. Use child proof safety caps.
What are the most commonly used essential oils and their uses?
Click on each bottle below to enjoy 1-min informational video clips.